You are here:

How can I use COBRA if I am losing my dependent status?

Answer: If you are turning 26 years old and therefore losing your dependent status, you can qualify for COBRA insurance for between 18-36 months. Under COBRA you will maintain the exact same coverage, but you will have to pay 102% of the monthly premium.

Please Vote:
1 out of 1 found this information useful

Add a Comment...

Free Health Insurance Quotes

You can save up to 65% on health insurance by simply comparing costs.