You are here:

I need a 2012 COBRA election form, can you help?

Answer: In order to get a 2012 COBRA enrollment form you will need to reach out to your former employer or health plan administrator. They are required to provide you with a notification and election form if you are eligible. For any dependents or spouses, if you become eligible for COBRA, you must request the COBRA enrollment form for 2012 from the employer.

Please Vote:
3 out of 3 found this information useful

Add a Comment...

Free Health Insurance Quotes

You can save up to 65% on health insurance by simply comparing costs.