You are here:

Where can I get a COBRA enrollment form?

Answer: Employers are responsible for providing you with a COBRA enrollment form after you lose, quit, or retire from your job. If you are a spouse or dependent, you will have to notify the employer and health insurance plan in order to receive your COBRA election form. If for any reason you believe you haven't gotten your form, you should contact the Department of Labor.

Please Vote:
0 out of 0 found this information useful

Add a Comment...

Free Health Insurance Quotes

You can save up to 65% on health insurance by simply comparing costs.